2021 was another challenging year for so many of us and for so many different reasons. But one thing that was consistent for all of us was the increased amount of time we spent under our own roofs. Not coincidentally, this has put a demand on the remodeling industry.
When I formed my business 15 years ago I had a few fundamental motivators that were the catalysts to start Domers Construction. I recognized the importance our homes play in each of our lives and wanted the opportunity to help enhance the experience inside the home.
For us, the projects we engage in are not just about the tremendous tiles, custom cabinets, or flawless fixtures. But more so about the transformations that are created. Our collaborative approach allows us to help navigate our clients through the design/build process in an effort to really understand what their family’s goals are.
- Fully accessible first floor conversion for special needs family.
- First floor aging in place Primary suite addition
- Curbless entry shower enclosures in universal design bathrooms
- Outdoor living space (for “safer” human interaction during the pandemic)
- Kitchen / living room / laundry room renovations for growing families
- Additions for growing families
- Overdue renovations for deserving empty nesters
If you (or anyone you know) is looking to enhance the experience of your house - and are looking for a full service, turn key, design build team - please reach out through the form on my website and I'll be sure to get back to you soon.